"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"

"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"
Children's Book

Simeon and Sula Dolls

Simeon and Sula Dolls
Purchase and help those who suffer

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls
Supporting the widows in Kenya

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda
Dedication of SHEA Food! Thank you Country Director Charles Mpanda for your help!

Building a bridge of love between our worlds

Building a bridge of love between our worlds
Hand in hand we help each other!

Matonyak Orphanage

Matonyak Orphanage
Sharing Love with an orphan

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Partners.

I have been extremely blessed to be able to see the needs of my friends in Tanzania. It takes many hands to reach out and help. My vision is evolving as time goes on. Feeding the many hungry bellies has always been first and foremost in my line of vision!! I am happily connected to the most wonderful partners, Sr. Scolastica, Sr. Invioleta, Sr. Mary and Sr. Claudia. These women are the most incredible with their talents and skills to help the "least of those" They are building a wonderful food program for an area of Tanzania that calls for help everyday, every minute. The children that will be receiving our life saving nourishment on a daily basis are affected with HIV. They are all in school, but if their health is not treated properly with good nutrition they might not be able to continue in their studies. Can you imagine, living this way? Having parents who are sick, not able to give you the basic needs of living, no medical care, no food on a daily basis? Unfortunately this is their reality. It is sad, but with every bag of food you pack, you are giving one child pure nutrition for that day...YOU have helped to save a life!!

I could not be successful without the help of so many friends who have joined me! ! I want to Thank my partners ~ The sisters ~ for their help day in and day out. They feed these children with the food that has been packed here and I will tell you that those children Thank you everyday before each meal with a prayer.

I continue to pray for each and everyone of you who read my blog, listens to my stories and understands that my calling is not about me but about helping the "least of those"

Until next time~

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment