"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"

"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"
Children's Book

Simeon and Sula Dolls

Simeon and Sula Dolls
Purchase and help those who suffer

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls
Supporting the widows in Kenya

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda
Dedication of SHEA Food! Thank you Country Director Charles Mpanda for your help!

Building a bridge of love between our worlds

Building a bridge of love between our worlds
Hand in hand we help each other!

Matonyak Orphanage

Matonyak Orphanage
Sharing Love with an orphan

Thursday, April 29, 2010

5 weeks later!

I am on my way back home...am currently in Amsterdam with my flight cancelled to Detroit. Pole sana. I will reconnect on a different flight and be home later!!

This 5 weeks of living in Tanzania has been a journey no one except God could have planned!! The experiences have been life changing. I remember after the volcano errupted, my dada Karen and Ann (from Dar) and I were laying in bed feeling restless. We weren't sure what we should do, how long we would be staying and my dada Karen said: "Be still, and know that I am God" So we did just that. The next couple weeks of being at peace led us to the most important answers we needed. We made connections greater than anyone could have ever planned. We experienced everything we were looking to experience AND we found that all the dots that were not connected were now connected.

Thank you everyone for your support of love and prayers during my much extended stay. There is alot of work to be done, but as a dutiful servant of God, I will carry out his plan and mission. I couldn't do all I am doing without your love and support and for that I am eternally grateful.

I will post photo's and write more about the trip when I am home. The internet/electricity and phone situation in Africa did not allow me to post too much. Thank you for understanding and if you can remember one thing in your day today: "Be still and know that I am God"

Until next time~

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment