"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"

"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"
Children's Book

Simeon and Sula Dolls

Simeon and Sula Dolls
Purchase and help those who suffer

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls
Supporting the widows in Kenya

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda
Dedication of SHEA Food! Thank you Country Director Charles Mpanda for your help!

Building a bridge of love between our worlds

Building a bridge of love between our worlds
Hand in hand we help each other!

Matonyak Orphanage

Matonyak Orphanage
Sharing Love with an orphan

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thank you Julie, Emily, Rick and Brett!

It was a day of reflection for me today~ looking back at 2009, and thinking about what has been accomplished not for me, not for some corporation to put more money in "their" pockets, but the accomplishment of helping a place where most of us have never been!! My friends, colleagues, acquaintances, family in faith and those that don't even know me, have helped so many!!! I am continually reminded of what we are on this earth to do. Not everyone can do the same thing!! There are millions of miles of land with empty holes and forgotten people.

I was called to help in a land where there are close to 40 million people YES 40 million!! There is plenty of emptiness in Tanzania where I can work for the rest of my earthly life and with your help, we can accomplish one child to be fed, to be clothed or even educated. I remember a saying that caught my eye so long ago and that is: "To the world you may be one person, but to one person YOU may be the world"

My dearest friends made the most meaningful donation to me today. To continue my work in honor of their son who struggles with so many health issues of his own and yet, they wanted to help me to help someone else far less fortunate. My heart is deeply touched and I am SO grateful for this thought and monetary contribution~ probably~ more than they will ever know.

I will do whatever I can, for as many as I can that live with no hope~ thank you for believing in me!!

God Bless you Julie, Rick, Emily and Brett and ALL the rest who have helped me to help others.

Until next time~

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment