"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"

"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"
Children's Book

Simeon and Sula Dolls

Simeon and Sula Dolls
Purchase and help those who suffer

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls
Supporting the widows in Kenya

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda
Dedication of SHEA Food! Thank you Country Director Charles Mpanda for your help!

Building a bridge of love between our worlds

Building a bridge of love between our worlds
Hand in hand we help each other!

Matonyak Orphanage

Matonyak Orphanage
Sharing Love with an orphan

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

I want to wish EVERYONE a very Merry Christmas this week!!! If you have one minute this week, I ask that you kindly say a prayer of Hope for my friends in Tanzania...my sisters Scolastica, Hilda and my dear friend Mike K all of whom help me to help others in Tanzania. They live the life I talk about in my blog. They all help those who are poorest of the poor, hungry, weak, and without love. I commend their hearts who give everyday to help those I mention!!

I say a prayer for those who suffer in our country as well. People will ask me, "Why do you have to work in Tanzania when people in your own neighborhood need help" and my response has always been, while I know and pray for all those who struggle here, my calling has been placed for these people in Tanzania. This is not a place I was planning or praying to help, but, because I was touched in my heart when I made my first visit, I cannot ignore what I saw and if I can help bring a little help or hope with your help, we can reach those on the other side of this world!!

I take things one day at a time, one person at a time, one thought/plan at a time. I will remain with great faith that we can make a huge difference for the poorest of the poor.

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Until next time~

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Pam~ OMG, your letter you sent to us (the African group) was simply Amazing, The world could use more of YOU!! My friends and I donated 25 handmade baskets to a local food pantry and you are feeding a village..Gosh,you have helped me realize, One person can change the world!! God's blessings to you.
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela, Thanks for your wonderful letter you send in the email, I love to visit your site here to follow your works...all I can say is I hope to be able to help you next year in whatever way you need.
    Merry Christmas!
    Jean

    ReplyDelete