"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"

"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"
Children's Book

Simeon and Sula Dolls

Simeon and Sula Dolls
Purchase and help those who suffer

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls
Supporting the widows in Kenya

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda
Dedication of SHEA Food! Thank you Country Director Charles Mpanda for your help!

Building a bridge of love between our worlds

Building a bridge of love between our worlds
Hand in hand we help each other!

Matonyak Orphanage

Matonyak Orphanage
Sharing Love with an orphan

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

JOIN ME!!!!

I have had so many great compliments on people following me and my blog!! Here is how you and I can communicate. If you want to post a comment for me, go to the bottom of my post and click on " comment" Here is where you and I can communicate through my blog!! Of course if you want to become a "follower" of my blog you can add your name there too...this will notify you when I post a new comment. I have lots and lots of GREAT things coming up in 2010 and I would be happy to share this news with you. Of course if you want to ask me anything personally you can ALWAYS email me at simplehope1@gmail.com too!!!

Get Ready...2010 is going to be a wonderfully productive year and I am so happy to have you along to help....as you know, it takes many hands and hearts to make our world go around!!!

I appreciate you!!

Until next time ~

Cheers!!

1 comment:

  1. Pamela,
    Thank you so much for introducing us to your blog!
    Kathy and I have truly enjoyed the dedication, enthusiasm and love you have shown.
    The Mika Kids Center Feeding program will begin in a few short days.
    The rewards of the packathon love will soon be realized as the first 21,600 meals from the event will be delivered to the Mwika Kids Center next week.
    Hundreds of children will attend school thinking about learning and not worrying about hunger.
    You and your TEAM will change the lives of these children and in the process have changed each of your lives in so many positive ways.
    Together we will make a difference!
    Thank you for what you are and will do in the coming months.
    Floyd and Kathy Hammer
    Outreach International
    www.outreachafrica.org

    ReplyDelete