"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"

"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"
Children's Book

Simeon and Sula Dolls

Simeon and Sula Dolls
Purchase and help those who suffer

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls
Supporting the widows in Kenya

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda
Dedication of SHEA Food! Thank you Country Director Charles Mpanda for your help!

Building a bridge of love between our worlds

Building a bridge of love between our worlds
Hand in hand we help each other!

Matonyak Orphanage

Matonyak Orphanage
Sharing Love with an orphan

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Teaching mission work to young children!

I had a wonderful opportunity this morning to share what it is like to be a "mission" person. I had 30 of the most wonderful, engaged young children who listened so well. Mission work is a hard concept to explain to younger children, but putting into terms where they can help others made it very easy for them to understand!! Although my mission work is on a larger scale than most, I asked these young children that if they wanted to pray for my mission that would be a huge help!! One little boy said he would "add" me to his prayer list at night!! WOW, I guess I couldn't ask for more than that could I??

My mission is to help my brothers and sister in Tanzania, but it is also helping my brothers and sisters here in the USA understand that the littlest things can have a huge impact on the great things happening in our world.

If you don't have anyone you are connected to at this point, I encourage you to walk with me on my journey. It will be an amazing journey ~ this I know for sure.

Until next time~

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment