"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"

"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"
Children's Book

Simeon and Sula Dolls

Simeon and Sula Dolls
Purchase and help those who suffer

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls
Supporting the widows in Kenya

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda
Dedication of SHEA Food! Thank you Country Director Charles Mpanda for your help!

Building a bridge of love between our worlds

Building a bridge of love between our worlds
Hand in hand we help each other!

Matonyak Orphanage

Matonyak Orphanage
Sharing Love with an orphan

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just received word...

I have been in touch with my wonderful partners in Tanzania that our food program is going absolutely PERFECT!!! Sister Invioleta and Sister Mary are taking care of 60+ children a day and these children are so happy to know they can receive one nutritious meal during their day!! I am so blessed to have the right people helping me to watch over these children who need this food on a daily basis. I know that I don't have to worry one minute that things may not be going right because they are in full cooperation with this program.

I also want to Thank Sister Hilda in Singida for taking such wonderful care of the 500+ children that are fed by her during a week. This is the second "feeding center" that we are helping with our food packs. Sister Hilda is in touch with me and has assured me that the children are gaining strength in mind, body and spirit with the help of this food.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!! I Treasure everyone who helps me to help our friends in Tanzania.

Until next time~

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment