"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"

"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"
Children's Book

Simeon and Sula Dolls

Simeon and Sula Dolls
Purchase and help those who suffer

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls
Supporting the widows in Kenya

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda
Dedication of SHEA Food! Thank you Country Director Charles Mpanda for your help!

Building a bridge of love between our worlds

Building a bridge of love between our worlds
Hand in hand we help each other!

Matonyak Orphanage

Matonyak Orphanage
Sharing Love with an orphan

Monday, March 8, 2010

Special Thank you to Emily, Rachel, Kelsey and Taylor!

The Episcopal Church of Mukwanago deserves SPECIAL recognition for their call to help the orphans in Tanzania. The put together a fundraiser that had so much love and meaning behind it. Their donation to help with my mission work was a wonderful surprise!!! I promised Amy that I would keep track of all my work in and around Tanzania and I cannot wait to meet this wonderfully kind and generous group when I get back.

I look forward to sharing with you what I learn on this mission trip. I will bring back stories, photo's and video...and please always remember that your help is so appreciated. Please keep in touch either with email: simplehope1@gmail.com or post a comment on this blog!!!

Can't wait to meet all of you!!

Until next time~

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment