"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"

"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"
Children's Book

Simeon and Sula Dolls

Simeon and Sula Dolls
Purchase and help those who suffer

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls
Supporting the widows in Kenya

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda
Dedication of SHEA Food! Thank you Country Director Charles Mpanda for your help!

Building a bridge of love between our worlds

Building a bridge of love between our worlds
Hand in hand we help each other!

Matonyak Orphanage

Matonyak Orphanage
Sharing Love with an orphan

Monday, March 1, 2010

Progress Progress Progress!!

My dear friend Karen is joining me on the mission to Tanzania trip. I am blessed to have her with me. She is a deeply compassionate about Africa and we will be a wonderful team helping so many that need love and hope.

We have prepared our eyeglass clinic and we are keeping our fingers crossed that our friend from Kenya will join us for the clinic. We have collected over 2000 pair of eyeglasses, we have had extensive training with a local eye clinic and we are learning to speak and understand Kiswahili with the help of a wonderful tutor.

I can't wait to share my journey with you this year. We have many meaningful things planned for our mission trip and with the help of my partners Outreach Int, we will accomplish that and more.

I want to let everyone who reads this know that I could not do all I am doing without your love and support. Each and everyone of you are important to me and my work. Even if you stop in for just one visit or many, its those moments that you are not thinking about anything else but the poor lonely, hungry, sad and sick children and adults in Tanzania. That thought can make a
difference ~

Until next time ~

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment