"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"

"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"
Children's Book

Simeon and Sula Dolls

Simeon and Sula Dolls
Purchase and help those who suffer

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls
Supporting the widows in Kenya

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda
Dedication of SHEA Food! Thank you Country Director Charles Mpanda for your help!

Building a bridge of love between our worlds

Building a bridge of love between our worlds
Hand in hand we help each other!

Matonyak Orphanage

Matonyak Orphanage
Sharing Love with an orphan

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My friend Ralph!

My friend Ralph from Tanzania has been so instrumental in helping me to help the orphaned children in Tanzania. He is always available with a truthful answer and has helped me to have wonderfully kind and honest people in Tanzania respond to our help.

I am learning as my work takes shape and as I try my best to make sure that everything that is collected here is received there and distributed to the children who need it the most. My newest photo's are compliments of Ralph and his extensive work as an attorney and activist to make things better for the widows and orphans of Tanzania.

I am sincerely Thankful for Ralph and his honesty in helping me. We are in good hands and the orphaned children are benefiting greatly with your love and support.

Until next time~

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment