"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"

"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"
Children's Book

Simeon and Sula Dolls

Simeon and Sula Dolls
Purchase and help those who suffer

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls
Supporting the widows in Kenya

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda
Dedication of SHEA Food! Thank you Country Director Charles Mpanda for your help!

Building a bridge of love between our worlds

Building a bridge of love between our worlds
Hand in hand we help each other!

Matonyak Orphanage

Matonyak Orphanage
Sharing Love with an orphan

Friday, February 12, 2010

GRAFTON PACK MAY 1st, 2010!!

We are gearing up for our May 1st Pack at Grafton High School. We hope to pack over 100,000 meals or more at this event!! We need lots and lots of volunteers and we need to raise money to buy and ship this food!!!! The Kidscare Outreach Food Relief is a lifesaving bag of food that is filled with so much nutrition ~ 21 vitamins and minerals to be exact AND it is very very tasty!!!

We are so blessed with abundance in our country. Most of us have never really experienced hunger much less starvation. We are so lucky to have government run food programs, community food banks, churches and non-profits here that help those that need food.

If you have ever traveled to a 3rd , 4th or 5th world country, you know what I mean when I say that, starvation is reality for most children in these countries. I saw it with my own eyes last February and will have another opportunity to see it again soon.

My decision to help those that are starving is not a calling I take lightly. It is a big job, but one I feel blessed to be called to do.

If you would like to help me on May 1st I have a wonderful team of people that are meeting on a regular basis. Everyone is most welcome to join our mission to help feed the hungry/starving of this world.

Please send me an email and I can connect with you on a more personal level. simplehope1@gmail.com.

Until next time~

Cheers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment