"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"

"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"
Children's Book

Simeon and Sula Dolls

Simeon and Sula Dolls
Purchase and help those who suffer

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls
Supporting the widows in Kenya

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda
Dedication of SHEA Food! Thank you Country Director Charles Mpanda for your help!

Building a bridge of love between our worlds

Building a bridge of love between our worlds
Hand in hand we help each other!

Matonyak Orphanage

Matonyak Orphanage
Sharing Love with an orphan

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Safe Safari Home

Greetings!!!

I have safely arrived back to the USA. My flights were very smooth, all connections made and no worries along the way. I was greeted at the airport by Tom and the girls who had big signs waiting for me!! We met so many interesting people on the journey home. Our flight from Nairobi to London was filled with "missionaries" I guess we all have our hearts in a similar place as everyone we talked to was helping someone in either Kenya or Tanzania. I was wondering to myself, that even the smallest things make a huge difference and that no matter what your God given talent or gift, whatever you give will change someones life.

I have been so blessed to have experienced with my own eyes, mind and spirit ~ what it is like to live in Tanzania. I will have to overcome my jet lag and then begin to share my photo's and videos.

THANK YOU to all of my wonderful friends and families for your support of my journey. You had sent me to do this work, I accomplished what I went to do and along the way, gave so many hope that never would have received it. So, your thoughts and prayers were carried with me.

I will post photo's from my trip this week, so keep checking on my blog. This year will be a busy one for sure as I now know what lies ahead of me in the way of helping our brothers and sisters in Mwika. I will continue to share my journey of what I am doing to help and of course if you have anything you want to share along this journey, please let me know. The more we gather together to help, the bigger the reward!!

Again, Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kindness and support!!

Until next time.

Cheers!!

5 comments:

  1. So glad you are home & safe. I cannot wait to see the rest of the photos and hear your story - first hand.

    Love,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it may be some time before we see you, but the "Chicks" have many questions on how to improve the sweaters, we have be given donations to make more...

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home. Can't wait to hear all the details. You have been so blessed on your journey.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam,

    Holy Cross Lutheran Church was glad to be a small part your succesful mission trip. You are a great example of faith in action.
    Randy Stowell
    Council President

    ReplyDelete