"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"

"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"
Children's Book

Simeon and Sula Dolls

Simeon and Sula Dolls
Purchase and help those who suffer

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls
Supporting the widows in Kenya

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda
Dedication of SHEA Food! Thank you Country Director Charles Mpanda for your help!

Building a bridge of love between our worlds

Building a bridge of love between our worlds
Hand in hand we help each other!

Matonyak Orphanage

Matonyak Orphanage
Sharing Love with an orphan

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving!!!

In my heart, there aren't enough Thank you's to be given to everyone that has helped me!! My hope was one day to help feed the many hungry bellies of this world. I never dreamed that with your help that we could achieve over 63,000 meals. There is so much generosity in our world. WE do hear how "bad" things are or how horrible the world is or that so many are without jobs. Although these might be true, I do believe that our country is still filled with many many many people who care to help others.

I attended a wonderful Mission conference and it was at this conference that I discovered how much help is being done for others in this world. Yet there were no News Stations giving press coverage to this conference, not one newspaper was writing about how many thousands of people attending this event were helping the world in HUGE capacities. Maybe that is where I come in?? I am here to tell you, that no matter what you hear or read about in the news, there are GREAT and WONDERFUL things being done by so many people. Third, Fourth and Fifth world countries are all being served in many capacities!! Food, Education, Clothing, Medical and other aids are being done to help others who will never know what it is like to live above their level of poverty. I am relieved to know that people like to help people!! Its simple, it feels good and it feels right!!!

On this Thanksgiving, I am giving Thanks to you for being here to help me ~ help others!!! Together, we will make a difference, ONE person at a time.

Until next time ~

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment