"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"

"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"
Children's Book

Simeon and Sula Dolls

Simeon and Sula Dolls
Purchase and help those who suffer

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls
Supporting the widows in Kenya

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda
Dedication of SHEA Food! Thank you Country Director Charles Mpanda for your help!

Building a bridge of love between our worlds

Building a bridge of love between our worlds
Hand in hand we help each other!

Matonyak Orphanage

Matonyak Orphanage
Sharing Love with an orphan

Monday, October 12, 2009

Thank you FLC!!!

Thank you to my Faith Lutheran Family!!! Being in a church where I was baptized, confirmed, active in Angel and Junior choirs, VBS and finally married, made my heart sing with praise that I could talk about the calling that God placed on my heart so long ago.

You are a church rich in passion to help those in need, rich in the spirit to listen about others and so blessed because you are a family that under any circumstance reaches out!!!

I am thankful for your active participation in my calling to help those in need and to see what great partners I have with Outreach Africa. I feel very blessed to be partnered with this wonderful organization. The work they have accomplished, astounds me everyday.

Together we will make a difference because the more hands that work together, the more success we will have ~

Thank you Pastor John and all the other members of my hometown church!!

Blessings to everyone of you!!

Until next time ~

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment