"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"

"The Happiest Day for Simeon and Sula"
Children's Book

Simeon and Sula Dolls

Simeon and Sula Dolls
Purchase and help those who suffer

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls

Hajiba (middle) widow who made dolls
Supporting the widows in Kenya

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda

Simple Hope East Africa Director Charles Mpanda
Dedication of SHEA Food! Thank you Country Director Charles Mpanda for your help!

Building a bridge of love between our worlds

Building a bridge of love between our worlds
Hand in hand we help each other!

Matonyak Orphanage

Matonyak Orphanage
Sharing Love with an orphan

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Greetings Everyone!!

My journey to Africa will begin on Thursday February 5th. I will make my way to London and have a wonderful opportunity to spend 12 hours in this country. I will arrive in Nairobi Kenya in the early morning on February 7th and God willing our good friend Roland Maanga will arrive safe and sound to meet us there. I will be traveling with my friend Ellen Rasmussen from Waunakee, Wisconsin. Once in Africa we will meet another friend from the USA Barbara...she will arrive on February 13th and stay the duration with us.

I will post everything to this website. I will try to let you know what my daily adventures will be and hopefully can share photo's along the way.

If you have any questions for me as I travel, I will try my best to answer them for you but if I can't, please understand I will as soon as I am back home in the USA!!!

Thank you for your love and support of my Mission to Tanzania.

Cheers!!!

7 comments:

  1. Pam,
    Thank you. What a wonderful tool to learn about life in a world so far away from ours. Our family plans to check out your website often. We pray for a safe journey for you, Ellen and Barbara. God Bless you all.
    The Mackey Family
    Doug, Lisa, David and Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Pam had no idea you were doing this. What a great thing. I can't wait to read your blog. Keep us posted I will share with (Uncle)Donnie and Amber and Mike

    Love ya!
    (Aunt)Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog! I think that this is going to be an awesome way to communicate with everyone about your up coming journey to Tanzania!!! You're doing an awesome job and its going to be the trip of a lifetime! Can't wait to see forthcoming information!!!

    Love
    Lisa & Bob
    Benson & Takoda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your journey will touch so many, not only in Africa but for those of us back home. The program you are starting will help all those little children and I hope will continue for many, many years to come. You given countless hours to make this happen and are a true inspiration to me and I am sure many others. You are a gift from God! Love you and can't wait to take the journey with you by Blog! Ann B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam, I'm so glad you are taking this trip. You have in you, what a lot of us only hoped we can and would do. Going there is a way of not only living the dream but seeing your dream and mission work happen. I'm so proud of you and your family for making this happen. Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pammy, I am so excited for you!!!!! Hope you have a wonderful and heart full filling trip to Tanzania and accomplish everything you set out to do. I dont think you know how wonderful you really are. All I can say is that I am so proud to call you friend. I wish I had a boat load of money to send with you to help all the people there but I can offer them prayers and that I have all ready done. Please let me know how you are doing there and please please be careful. I know that God will watch over you and the people with you.

    Love and Many Kisses, my Pammy
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam,
    I have been following your posts because my mother in law is joining you tomorrow. I applaud your efforts and thank you for bringing the precious faces of these beautiful children closer to home. I hope all continues to go well with all of you there. I will look forward to learning more about your experiences.

    Thanks,
    Margie Bublitz

    ReplyDelete